Relax knowing your roof is covered by Sacramento's leading roofing contractor
We understand the demands of a real estate transaction and our services can assist realtors, brokers, buyers and sellers in determining significant information about the roof that home inspectors often miss. Protecting your investment and the interior of your home should be insuring that the roof system is properly installed and leak free. Whether buying, selling, renting, appraising or remodeling, knowing the true condition of your roof system may alter the direction of your home project.
Roof Inspections/Roofing Estimates: (Repair, Reroof)
Cal-Vintage offers roof inspections(starting at $275.00) and free estimates that include a proposal that itemizes any necessary repairs or reroof, the cost for the work, and any warranty that would apply to that particular roof system.
- Prompt Service: Your escrow is closing or your contingency date is near...we do our best to meet those dates!
- Detailed Follow Through: We make sure any roof work that is necessary is completed on schedule and needed documents are where they need to be on time. We also bill escrow upon request.
- Communication: We believe communication is essential in operating a successful business. Our inspectors and office staff will contact all parties involved (realtors, buyers, sellers, escrow companies) if there are any changes to the scheduling of any work that may be needed on the property or any billing/payment modifications.
Prices For Certifications/Warranties:
The cost for a one (1) year roof certification/warranty cannot be determined until an estimator looks at the roof and does a thorough observation. The factors that make up the cost are: Age, type of roof and number of repairs or reroof that need to be completed in order achieve a leak free status roof. A two (2) year certification/warranty is a flat cost of $660.00 , plus any roof repairs or reroof that need to be completed to achieve a leak free status roof.
Reason For Roof Inspections/Certifications:
- A Tool To Sell A Home
- Disclose The Roof’s Life Expectancy
- Make Any Necessary Repairs And Remove The Condition As A Possible Objection To The Sale Of The House
- Buyers May Pay For Their Own And Make Contingency Of The Contract
- Give Buyers Peace Of Mind