Solar Attic Fans
Solar Attic Roof Fan installed by Sacramento's leading roofing contractor
During the summer attic temperatures soar up to 180 degrees F. During the winter, excess moisture accumulates in the attic causing mold, mildew, and wood rot. When combined: shingles can be damaged as well as trusses, rafters, roof deck and painted surfaces. With a solar powered attic fan, a steady volume of air movement can prevent this from happening to your attic!
- A solar powered attic fan can protect your property from damage and your family's health by venting heat and humidity from your attic or crawlspace.
- Are more affordable to operate (operated by the sun) than conventional powered attic fans.
- Reduces down attic temperatures by 20 to 30 degrees.
- Can reduce summertime cooling loads while at the same time providing ventilation without added utility load.
- Humidity is a culprit- A well -ventilated attic makes for a healthier house!
Cal-Vintage Roofing is proud to promote green roofing and building products that further our education and support the environment with safe and earth friendly products. Our sales consultants can design a “Cool Roof Package” that fits your budget and makes your home more comfortable and energy efficient!